Nyitvatartási idő: hétfő-péntekig: 10-15 óráig
4025 Debrecen, Miklós utca 16.
Levelezési cím: 4010 Debrecen, Egyetem tér 1.
We are waiting for full-time students to apply for the job!
Tasks you will have as a Facility Intern:
• Administrative tasks (for example: scanning, tracking the local invoices)
• General procurement work: placing the purchase orders, getting order confirmation, TIG…etc.
• Receptionist and ad-hoc duties
• Support to Facility Coordinators’ daily task
• Handle the Facility shared mailbox
• Use your creativity to work together with Marketing Team
What we are looking for:
• Active full-time student status
• Administrative experience
• MS office advanced level (must-have Excel and Outlook skills)
• Active problem-solving and pro-client approach
• Availability for at least 25 hours/week
• “B” category driver license is a plus
• Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
• Organized, systematic and responsible approach to work
• English language advanced level is required (Hungarian language is must)
• Team player
• Critical thinking
• Flexibility and creativity
What we offer:
• Many-faceted, varied work.
• You don’t have to face the monitor all day, you will often travel between sites in Hungary.
• Company mobile phone and other benefits
• You can complete your internship with us.
• We provide a modern office environment and home office possibilities.
• With us, you can work under real leaders, not just under a boss.
• Guaranteed professional development.
• We help you get the most out of yourself and your career.
• We are constantly expanding our range of services and you can learn new things as well!