Nyitvatartási idő: hétfő-péntekig: 10-15 óráig
4025 Debrecen, Miklós utca 16.
As a General Ledger Accounting intern, you assist the accountants in their everyday work, supporting US or EU sites in the Shared Service center in Budapest.
You'll be involved in the following tasks:
· Actively participating in assigned accounting and month-end closing processes under US-GAAP
· Perform month-end closings, Balance Sheet account reconciliations, and prepare SOX controls
· Support internal and external audits
What do you need for this job:
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with stakeholders
· Confident user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Preferred Experience / Skills:
· You are a natural at building positive relationships;
· You have strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills;
· You have a keen attention to detail;
· You are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
What we can offer you:
· Internship requirements fulfilled
· Friendly multicultural environment and team events
· Career start and training opportunity