As Project management intern you will maintain comprehensive knowledge about applications, tools and technology supporting the global business processes.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Understands the overall concept of the IT department, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our teams within EnSite organization, with changing responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with users, collects feedback on order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports, agreements, plans and documentation.
Preferred Experience / Skills
You are our ideal colleague if you have…
- Bachelor of Economics Degree or equivalent (also if it’s in progress)
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organizational and communication skills
You as a person:
- Are naturally building positive relationships
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Are an excellent teammate
- Are flexible and able to cope with process changes
What we can offer you:
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- Career development and training opportunity
- Experience in supporting various IT systems and integrations
- Participation in application implementation
- Experience in project management
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a growth role with a global leader in the fluid control industry, then click APPLY with your English CV and one of our Talent Acquisition team with get in touch with you very soon.